Friday, August 04, 2006

But all the cool kids have one...

Having a blog seemed like such a fabulous way to not get real writing done that naturally I had to get one, too. I'm sure there are legitimate reasons to have a blog, but really it's function as a time-sink (both for me and my friends--aren't I considerate?) is the most obvious and important one. Plus, I'm hoping this will make me as cool as all the other cool people with blogs. (However, I suspect I will actually have to post cool content for that to be true. Oh well.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zing! you can't hide for long!

all tinas are automatically cool, whether we have blogs or not.

Aug 6, 2006, 7:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee! Yay! A blog!

Aug 6, 2006, 10:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are always cool. Wish the weather was here in the humid Ohio Valley.

Aug 8, 2006, 9:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home