Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sin Titulo

FYI, I got the name, or rather the non-name, for my blog [transl. "Without Title" or simply "Untitled"] from the title/non-title of a graphic novel by this comic book artist I once knew named Paul Pope. Since I decided to shamelessly steal the title for my blog, I thought I should google and see what he's up to these days. Apparently, he's become a rockstar of a comic book/graphic novel artist. He recently published a new Batman mini-series, Batman: Year 100, as well as several other comics and graphic novels. None of this is surprising, since when I knew him, he had a Howard Roark meets Jim Morrison vibe already going. Drive + Force of Personality. And he's turned into a pretty kick-ass artist to boot.

What I'm reading: Beasts, John Crowley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home