Saturday, February 10, 2007

Movie Sequel Idea

On my flight the other day, Pixel rode in a carrier under the seat, and when the plane took off, (despite being mildly sedated) he started clawing at the bag in a desperate escape attempt while meowing LOUDLY. It was like he suddenly metamorphosed into the Tasmanian Devil. Which made me think, surely a plane full of snakes is less scary than a plane full of tensed-up, yowling, little beasties with claws. And it's harder to try to kill them, because otherwise kitties are soooo cute.

So I think the sequel to Snakes on a Plane should be: CATS ON A PLANE (muthafucka).

I've already done up the t-shirt design, so the rest should be easy:

(If New Line wants to contact me for the script, I can knock it off in a couple of hours. Just let me know.)

2 Comments:

Blogger gordsellar said...

I finally saw the original, and it was amazing how bad it was. Amazing. I mean, I expected bad, but...

Feb 13, 2007, 4:28:00 AM  
Blogger Splinister said...

Tee Hee, that's brilliant!

Feb 22, 2007, 4:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home