Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things

With Brad gone to work in Vancouver for the next three months and me being stuck here, I thought now would be a good time to count my blessings and remind myself of some reasons why I love L.A.

Nothing is springing to mind, though.

(If I'd ever gone to see "The Sound of Music" sing-a-long at the Hollywood Bowl, that might be one of my favorite things, but I always forget about it until after the shows for that season have passed.)

Hmm...

Reason #1: It's not West Virginia.

Reason #2: ...

Yeah. Maybe I'll think of some more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger bradkali said...

Well, you never know. We may end up living in Vancouver, since this is where all the work is coming to, then you can sing your little heart out about all the wonderful things of living in Vancouver. And when was this hollywood bowl thing with the sound of music, we should of seen that instead of John Williams. Zzzzzzz!

Sep 19, 2006, 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home