Friday, August 03, 2007

Rejection x3

I don't mind getting the stray rejection. Usually I just move on, send the story out to the next market on the list, and that's that.

But 3 rejections in one day (4 total for the week) is a little much. Especially when it means I have no stories out now.

One story I can send out again tonight, once I figure out where it's going. One of them has been out a lot, and I think I might want to trunk it. And two stories need rewritten before they go out again.

Oh well, at least one rejection was from GVG. (Dusting the manuscript with Ritalin to get past JJA's story-ADD apparently worked.)

And now... back to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shuffle them around and send them back out to the rejectors! That'll teach them to mess with you.

Aug 3, 2007, 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger gordsellar said...

Look neither back nor to the side. Proceed. Proceed like mad while energy supplies exist.

You'll be selling more, I guarantee.

Aug 6, 2007, 2:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home