Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sunshine on my Desk

Woe unto me: my days of procrastination are over. My new laptop has arrived.

My old laptop was still in fine working condition, but I donated it to my Mom while I was in Japan (whose computer was held together with tape) in order to get a Dell Inspiron 1521. Why? Because I saw an ad online for it which showed the case in Sunshine Yellow--a color that perfectly matches my car, Buttercup. Is pretty. I like. (Is also sad, I know. But still pretty!)

Added bonus: the keyboard is lovely to type on. I am particular about my keyboards, but I just love the responsiveness and feel of these keys.

Now that I have a computer of my own again, I have no more excuses not to be writing, so a-writing I shall go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"no more excuses not to be writing"

How about eye strain from the sheer brightness of the PC? Pass the sunglasses....

Sep 17, 2007, 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home