Saturday, August 12, 2006

WARNING: Baby picture included


Oooh, a baby!

My brother Mik and his wife Lori produced this little creature in the wee hours of the morn. Her name is Ayeka Hayley. As the first, and possibly only, grandchild my parents will have descended from them, she promises to be well-spoiled.

The name Aeka apparently means "delicate" in Japanese. It's also the name of a character in the Tenchi Muyo anime series--the authors changed the Romanized spelling to "Ayeka" so that English readers don't massacre the pronunciation as badly. Given that, I expect her to grow into a beautiful, dainty ass-kicker.

I guess I should go find a baby-sized sword she can practice with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Being an aunt is the best --
Nicole

Aug 12, 2006, 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home